Six Rea Offices Welcome New Hires
New Philadelphia, Ohio –Rea & Associates, a Top 100 regional accounting and business consulting firm, announces that it recently welcomed 10 new employees to its growing team roster over the last few months. The new employees bring a range of skills and new experience to their respective positions and will help drive client growth and service excellence.
Recently hired employees include:
- Karen Sating, Human Resources Manager
- Alyss Carpenter, Tax Manager
- Mallory Smith Wilkes, Client Service Specialist
- Megan Yoak, Client Service Specialist
- Debra Copple, Client Service Specialist
- Logan Ford, Client Service Specialist
- Jillian Carpenter, Client Service Specialist, Client Advisory Services
- Paul Hugenberg, III, Principal, Cybersecurity & Data Protection Services
- Shawn M. Richardson, Principal, Cybersecurity & Data Protection Services
- Amanda Fry, Administrative Assistant
Start Your Career At Rea & Associates
To learn more about other employment opportunities at Rea & Associates, visit www.reacpa.com/submit-your-resume.