Looking for top-notch attention and service? We go above and beyond for our veterinary clients.
Our veterinary services team is committed to promoting positive working relationships rooted in collaboration and open communication. As your strategic partner, we will work hand-in-hand with your team to ensure that you are not only satisfied, but delighted, with our services. Furthermore, as a single entity with 300 employees situated across our 13 Ohio-based offices, we actively utilize the vast expertise and extensive experience found firm-wide.
Because of our wide range of resources, we are able to present expertise to our clients that no other firm in most of our markets can provide, including:
- Monthly financial statements consisting of a balance sheet and income statement
- The balance sheet will compare current year to prior year amounts
- The income statement will compare current month and year-to-date balances to budgeted amounts
- Recording deposit information (provided from the owner)
- Recording vendor invoices (approved and coded by the owner)
- Providing an effective and secure procedure for the signing and issuance of cash disbursements
- Preparing the monthly bank reconciliation for all bank and investment accounts for management review and approval
- Maintaining the property and equipment depreciation schedules
- Payroll services
- Bi-weekly payroll with a direct deposit option
- Remittance of all payroll related withholdings
- Preparing and filing quarterly and annual required compliance filings
- Review and adjustment of financial on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Practice valuation on an annual basis
- Quarterly or annual calculation of value updates for management consulting and strategic planning
- Tax compliance and planning
We want to help you by taking the pressure of managing the monthly books off your plate, leaving you more time to build and grow the veterinary practice of your dreams. Email or call Mary Beth Koester, CVA, at 614.889.8725 to learn how we can help you get more from your veterinary practice ownership journey.