Topics or areas of expertise that Victoria can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Income apportionment in regards to states
- Itemized deductions for federal individual returns
- State and local taxes
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Earned her bachelor's degree in finance from Bluffton University.
- Also earned her master's degree in accounting from Bowling Green State University.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Reading the latest fantasy novel.
- Working on my armor or my loom.
- Playing video games.
- Hanging out with my sisters and brother.
- Being active in The Society for Creative Anachronism.
How she's helped clients meet their business needs:
- 1) I assisted a client in their decision of whether to acquire a plant in Arkansas. I used their current year tax data and computed their tax liability for the current year as if they had acquired the plant in that year.
- 2) I also assisted a client in the computation of their income with and without a specific K-1 that they received by doing a small tax projection. The client wanted to know how this K-1 would affect their tax liability.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? Being positive and going above and beyond for our clients and peers. Being helpful and wanting others to succeed as much as you want to succeed.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I choose to work at Rea because of the atmosphere and culture. In my mind, everyone is very team oriented and seems genuinely willing to help others and want to see others succeed.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Opportunities abound. Believe in yourself. Dare to dream.
- What do you consider is your “brightest” quality? I enjoy learning and trying new things. I want to learn as much as possible so I can help my peers and my clients to the best of my ability.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? Pediatrician
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting? Novelist
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My cat meowing at me.
I am a dedicated, hard-working, and creative individual. I am always ready to lend a hand and help my friends and colleagues.