Topics or areas of expertise that Trevor can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Individual tax
- State & local tax
- Business tax
- Trust tax
- Revenue recognition
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- He earned his bachelor's degree in accounting with a concentration in forensic accounting from Defiance College.
- He earned his master's degree in accounting from Ohio Northern University.
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Playing sports
- Hanging out with friends
- Studying for the CPA exam
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? It means continually seeking new and better ways of doing things, solving problems, and servicing clients.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I am pushed to do the best I can in a supportive environment that encourages learning.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? Working with different clients each day that present unique challenges and situations.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? “Choose to be positive, every day” I am a very positive person and try to always look on the bright side of things.
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting? Teaching/Coaching
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? I inherited the trait of organization from my father
- What is the best restaurant you’ve ever eaten at? Elizabeth’s Chop House in Marquette, Michigan
I am someone who works hard and wants to improve every day. I enjoy challenges that allow me to learn new skills. Interacting with clients and finding ways to help them succeed is one of my favorite things about public accounting.