Topics or areas of expertise that Trent can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Individual tax services
- Employee benefit audits
- Oil & gas taxation
- Tax planning
- Small business accounting
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- He holds a bachelor's degree in accounting from Ohio University.
- He has five years of industry experience. Prior to gaining full-time employment with the firm, he worked with Rea as an intern.
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Boating and swimming at nearby Seneca Lake.
- Spending time with his wife and son.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? To me, "A Brighter Way' means providing our clients with services and resources that help them achieve goals they could not achieve on their own.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Meeting different people and being able to see how different each company operates within their industry.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I chose to work at Rea because I wanted to be challenged and learn the most I can on a daily basis.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? "Fail forward." I like to make sure that I never make the same mistake twice.
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? I always thought it would be interesting to get involved in real estate.
- What is the best restaurant you've ever eaten at? The Aberdeen Barn in Charlottesville, VA.
- What was your first job? I worked at K-Mart while I was in high school.
A hard worker who takes pride in helping clients achieve their goals.