How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Tracy began her career in the accounting industry in 1995.
- Tracy is a graduate of The Ohio State University.
Furthering her professional development, Tracy is involved with:
- The American Institute of CPAs
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
- National Hemophilia Foundation
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Watching OSU football
- Spending time with family and friends
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" means to you? Creative, thoughtful solutions. Heling our clients achieve their goals.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Take your work personally.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A flight attendant
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? I work hard and I am dedicated to success.
I am a dedicated, hard-working professional that loves working with our clients and helping them succeed.