Topics or areas of expertise that Tonya can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Payroll taxes & reporting
- QuickBooks bookkeeping
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She holds an honors diploma from Stratford Career Institute
- She has over 10 years of experience in the accounting industry
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with her family
- Working around her house
- Sitting around the fire in the evening and watching their dogs run around
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? A Brighter Way means caring about others and always going above and beyond what's expected. Doing your best.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? It's a family atmosphere, and the flexibility is great.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Take your work personally. I always do!
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Veterinary assistant
- What is the number one reason you would hire you? I'm willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? My father always told me I had to work hard for what I wanted in life and to never expect a hand out.
I'm sensitive to my clients' needs and always strive to make them happy and give them a better understanding.