Topics or areas of expertise that Todd can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Individual and closely held business taxation
- Personal finance
- Audit and accounting
- Nonprofit issues
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- He holds a bachelor's degree in business administration with a major in accounting from the University of Cincinnati.
- Upon graduation from the University of Cincinnati, he worked for the former national firm of Arthur Andersen as a cooperative education student for three years.
Furthering his professional development, Todd is involved with:
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
- Served as a past board member of the Coshocton Chamber of Commerce
- Serves as treasurer of the Coshocton Port Authority
- Independent board member of a manufacturer
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Spending time with family and friends.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Working together to help our clients in a practical way, deliberate way to accomplish their business needs.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? Because the firm is made up of like-minded people who want to excel in their job within the environment of our local communities.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Engaging with our clients who value and appreciate our work and counsel.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Respect your clients, your colleagues, and yourself.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? NFL wide receiver
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Architecture
- What was your first job? Paperboy
I care about helping businesses and individuals manage their accounting, finances and taxes.