Topics or areas of expertise that Tina can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Form 990 governance reporting
- Form 990 compensation reporting
- Form 990 fundraiser reporting
- Filing with the Ohio Attorney General charitable law section
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with her family
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? I feel "A Brighter Way" means exceeding the norm, being more effective, wiser, and proactive in our industry and service.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? I enjoy data entry & organizing data to help others. The work most people find tedious and mundane is normally what I like best.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Show others that you care. Work together.
- What do you consider is your "brightest" quality? Helpfulness
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Medical- I find my husband's paramedic work very interesting and while I'm not cut out for the front line work like him, I would still enjoy working in a hospital or clinic.
- What was your first job? Setting clay pigeons at trap shoots for Eastern Holmes Sportsman's Club (before everything became automated)
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? One trait I share with my father is a servants' heart. We both love helping people so much that we're reminded by family that we sometimes need to say "no" more often.
A dedicated professional with a passion for helping people. I strive to treat others the same way I'd like to be treated.