How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She began her career in the accounting industry in 1997. Her previous experience includes serving as an accounting associate at Channel Products, Inc. and as a bookkeeper at a local CPA firm for 10 years.
- Tina earned an associate's degree in accounting from Lakeland Community College.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with her husband and daughter
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" means to you? Utilizing technology to make processes more efficient and while delivering accurate, respectful service.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? I love helping clients.
- Describe your work style. Caring, always willing to help out coworkers.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Respect your clients, your colleagues and yourself.
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Veterinarian, or at least a technician.
- What is the number one reason you would hire you? I'm dependable.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? A good work ethic, which I got from both of my parents. I also inherited my father's laid back sense of humor.
A dependable and caring professional who enjoys helping clients overcome their challenges.