Topics or areas of expertise that he can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Financial Statements
How we know he knows what he’s doing:
- Timothy holds a bachelor's degree in accounting from Akron University.
When he’s not in the office, you can find him:
- Spending time with family and friends
- Watching the Browns and Buckeyes
- Trying to travel
Inside The Mind Of…
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? "A Brighter Way" means a path where I can grow my career while helping address the firm's and the client’s needs for growth and prosperity.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? When entering the job market as I was exiting college, I didn’t want to join a huge firm where I was just another employee but I liked the idea of the resources and training that a large firm can provide. Rea & Associates is just the right size, they have the resources for training and still have a small firm’s personal feel.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? That every engagement is different in its own unique way, nothing becomes stale.
- Describe your work style. Controlled Chaos - Work starts in a nice neat pile, proceeds to explode all over my desk then returns to a nice neat pile when I am finally finished.
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting? A meteorologist
- What was your first job? My very first job was mowing lawns for about three houses every summer.
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My alarm clock
A young mind who is excited to learn and grow as they strive to provide excellent work and client service.