Topics or areas of expertise that Tim can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Government accounting
- Internal controls
- Customer service
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- He earned his bachelor's degree in accounting from the University of Akron.
- He has over five years of experience in the banking industry.
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Playing golf
- Spending time with family
How he's helped clients meet their business needs:
- 1) A client was misunderstanding the required documents that were required for their audit, I reached out to the client over the phone and discussed in detail everything that was required and expected making sure they were comfortable with everything I told them.
- 2) A client was disappointed with the communication that received during an audit. I sat down with the client and apologized for the misunderstanding and discussed with them on different options to improve the situation going forward.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? It means providing the client with a higher level of service than they have experienced.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? The best aspect of my job is getting to meet numerous different people and working to provide our clients with a quality of service they could not find anywhere else.
- Describe your work style. I am a hard worker who is always working towards providing quality in the most efficient manner possible.
- What do you consider is your “brightest” quality? My brightest quality is my sense of humor, even when a deadline is approaching and everyone is stressed I find it important to still find time to laugh.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A quarterback in the NFL.
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My wife, being able to provide the life she deserves.
- What is the best restaurant you’ve ever eaten at? Timber Lodge in Medina, OH
- I am a hardworking, loyal professional who is always willing to go the extra mile provide excellent service to our clients.