Topics or areas of expertise that Teresa can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Payroll taxes
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She began her career in the accounting industry in 1998 where she worked as a staff accountant for a local CPA firm.
- Teresa earned her bachelor's degree in accounting from Cleveland State University.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with her husband and children.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? To me, "A Brighter Way" is the realization that there is always a better way to doing something.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? I enjoy working with the Rea family and I enjoy what I do, every day.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? Rea has a very friendly, family oriented culture. The people I work with motivate me to come to work every day.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? You are a Rea ambassador. Always maintain integrity in all you do. Be honest.
Just For Fun:
- What was your first job? Kentucky Fried Chicken.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother of father? Integrity and respect for others.
- What is your most prized possession? My family.
I am honest, hard-working, reliable and knowledgeable about my job. I work well with others and I have a strong work ethic.