Topics or areas of expertise that Terence can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Itemized deductions
- Tax planning
- Oil & gas taxation
- Self-employment taxation
- Section 179 deductions
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- Terence holds a bachelor's degree in accounting and business law pre-law from Ohio University
- He has prior accounting experience at a local CPA firm
Furthering his professional development, Terence is involved with:
- Ohio Society of CPAs
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Hiking with his wife and their dog
Inside The Mind Of...
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I chose to work at Rea because of the family atmosphere and the excellent benefits Rea offers its employees.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? I love meeting with clients, learning their story and understanding what they are trying to accomplish with their business.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Invest in your family, your community, and your future.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? When I was 10 I wanted to play in the NFL
- What is the number one reason you would hire you? I never quit
- What was your first job? My first job was working on a farm in my hometown
I am hard working accountant who strives to meet clients' needs within the confines of the law.