How she's helped clients meet their business needs:
A client was having trouble getting their account balances corrected in QuickBooks. Taylor helped them by explaining what they were doing incorrectly and what they needed to do to make the correction.
How we know she knows what she's doing:
She received an associates degree in accounting from Zane State College
She has her certification in bookkeeping
Before Rea, she worked at Century National Bank, RPR Enterprises, and Cee Dee Handymart
When she’s not in the office, you can find her:
Spending time with family and friends.
Inside The Mind Of …
- What does “A Brighter Way” means to you?
Making things better by coming up with better solutions, making things more positive, and making the business experience a happy one.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job?
Being able to make a difference with our clients and finding ways to help them improve their businesses.
- What line of the Rea Way describes you best
Choose to be positive, every day.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea?
I love that our firm works as a team and everyone helps everyone. It is great to work with such hardworking, dedicated professionals who care about our firm, its employees, and its clients.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up?
- What was your first job?
Waitress at Tat’s Pizzeria
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting?