Topics or areas of expertise that Taylor can talk about (even in her sleep):
How we know she knows what she’s doing:
- She was an intern at Rea before starting full-time.
- Taylor holds bachelor's degrees in management and communication from Ohio University.
- She also has an associate's degree in arts & humanities from Ohio Univeristy.
- Taylor has her Graduate Certificate in Accounting from University of Phoenix.
When she’s not in the office, you can find her:
- Chasing my goats, chickens, turkeys and other animals.
- Baking cakes and cupcakes.
- Watching sci-fi movies.
- Practicing archery.
Inside The Mind Of…
- What “A Brighter Way” means to you? To me, a brighter way means to be the light in a not-so-bright world by helping create a reputation based on integrity and shared success.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? The resources available for success immediately drew me in, and the sense of community makes me happy to stay.
- Describe your work style. Planning is essential to my work process. I like to prioritize tasks to be as efficient as possible.
- What do you consider is your “brightest” quality? My dedication to learning
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? An Artist (And I hated math, go figure!)
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting? Business Management
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? I definitely inherited my strong work ethic from both of my parents.
I am a hard worker with a love of learning and growing my professional knowledge and skills.