How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Tammy attended The Ohio State University and Columbus State Community College.
- She also completed the Accounting and Office Specialist program at Wayne County Career Center.
- Tammy also holds certificates in Administrative Assistant Fundamentals, Microsoft Excel 2010 and Mastering QuickBooks.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Serving as an active volunteer for Relay for Life and People to People.
- Attending her children's sports activities.
- Spending time at the lake.
- Working an auction with her husband.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Always be a leader and a team player.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? They treat you as family.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? My co-workers.
- What is your most memorable moment at Rea? When I won a 212 award.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A teacher
- What is the number one reason you would hire you? I'm dependable
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My husband and kids
I enjoy helping our clients succeed and achieving their dreams.