Topics or areas of expertise that Susan can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Individual income tax
- Business income tax
- Payroll taxes
- Payroll processing
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She began her career in the accounting industry in 1991
- Prior to joining Rea, she worked for two area accounting firms
- She earned her bachelor's degree in accounting and business from Malone University
- Rea NextGen (class of 2019 graduate)
Furthering her professional development, Susan is involved with:
- The American Institute of CPAs
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Staying involved in the Barrs Mill Church of God
- Spending time with family
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Striving to do things the best way possible.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I like that there is a positive atmosphere and that growth is encouraged.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Helping people.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Be generous with your praise and constructive with your criticism.
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? I would teach preschool.
- What was your first job? Babysitting
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? Determination
A dedicated and caring professional who assists clients so they can spend more time running their business and less time doing paperwork.