Topics or areas of expertise that Sharon can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Not-for-profit organizations
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Sharon began her career in the accounting industry in 1984.
- Prior to joining the Rea team in 2014, Sharon worked for Aronowitz, Chaiken & Hardesty in Cincinnati before working at M.A. Hoops & Associates for 25 years.
- Sharon earned her bachelor's degree in business from Wright State University. She is currently working on her master's degree in theology from Loyola University of New Orleans.
- She has given presentations to Magnificat, Exchange Club and Sertoma.
Furthering her professional development, Sharon is involved with:
- The American Institute of CPAs
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Participating in a prison ministry
- Studying for theology classes
Sharon is involved in her community:
- Exchange Club
- St. Vincent De Paul Society (treasurer)
- St. Gerard Parish (leader of the RCIA program)
- Kairos Prison Ministry of Ohio (secretary)
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Physical therapy.
- What makes you get out of bed every day? God.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother of father? Being good at organizing for trips and packing.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Serving our community with expertise, sincerity and compassion.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? Great people with great personalities and expertise.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Reviewing other people's work to make sure it's perfect.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Fail forward. & Choose to be positive, every day.
I'm intelligent, concerned about the details, a good listener and a dedicated employee. I am honest, thorough and accurate.