How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Shane attended The Ohio State University
- She has more than 25 years of experience providing administrative support in the accounting industry
- 2016 Spotlight Awards Recipient, The Marcia Stutzman Award for Community Service.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Serving in the following organizations: Holmes County Antique Festival (treasurer), West Holmes Athletic Booster Club and Modern Mothers' Club (past program committee, past treasurer and past president)
- Spending time with her husband and two daughters
- Attending her daughters' sporting events
- Helping with booster club activities
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? A Brighter Way to me means helping clients use more current solutions to help them become more efficient
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? Our team and our clients. Working here for more than 25 years, I've developed friendships with both co-workers and clients that extend beyond the workplace.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? It is never the same day in, day out. Working with many different companies keeps my job changing with a very diverse group of clients.
- Describe your work style. Hard working, dependable, loyal, honest
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A teacher
- What makes you get out of bed every day? Being blessed to have the opportunity to get out of bed every day and go to a job I enjoy.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? My father's hard work ethic
My main goal is to provide excellent customer service to our clients.