Topics or areas of expertise that Scott can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Client service
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- Scott began his career in the accounting industry in 2009.
- Scott earned his bachelor's degree in accounting from The Ohio State University's Fisher College of Business.
- 2015 Spotlight Award Recipient, The Marcia Stutzman Award for Community Service.
- 2016 Rea NextGen Leadership Program graduate
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Playing softball
- Spending time with his family
Scott is involved in his community:
- Knights of Columbus
- The Knights Foundation Inc.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? “A Brighter Way” is what makes the professionals at our firm excellent alternatives to the accountant or business consultant you are used to dealing with.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Working with clients.
- What do you consider to be your “brightest” quality? I enjoy taking leadership roles and helping others.
- What is your most memorable moment at Rea? The first day I started at Rea because I knew it was going to be a breath of fresh air in comparison to where I worked at before.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A professional football player
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting? Financial advisor
- What was your first job? Arby’s
I am a hardworking CPA who focuses on client service and enjoys going to work every day.