Topics or areas of expertise that Samantha can talk about (even in her sleep):
- 990 tax returns
- Individual tax returns
- Business tax returns
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She holds a bachelor's degree in accounting from the University of Northwestern Ohio.
- Prior to joining Rea, Samantha worked for Premier Mechanical as an accounting clerk.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with her husband and son.
- Studying for her CPA exam.
Inside The Mind Of...
- Describe your work style. I like to keep busy and learn new things. Sitting still doesn't work well for me.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Constantly being challenged and learning new things.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? Love the people and the atmosphere.
- What do you consider to be your "brightest" quality? My personality and work ethic.
Just For Fun:
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My family and work family.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? My mom's work ethic and kind heart.
- What is the best restaurant you've ever eaten at? Any pizza place.
As a dedicated young professional, I am passionate about helping my clients with their tax and accounting needs.