Topics or areas of expertise that Ryan can talk about (even in his sleep):
- In his former life, Ryan worked in the world of New Market Tax Credit (NMTC) compliance, so he can talk at length about the NMTC program.
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- He earned a bachelor's degree in accounting from Walsh University.
- He transferred to Walsh after attending Kent State Tuscarawas.
- He previously worked at Bambeck & Associates, Novogradac & Company.
Furthering his professional development, Ryan is involved with:
- The American Institute of CPAs
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
- Tuscarawas County Board of Developmental Disabilities (board member)
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Spending time with his wife, Carla, and son, Banks.
- Yard work
- Attending car shows with his dad and their Mustangs
Inside The Mind Of...
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I enjoy helping business and individuals in the community where I live.
- What do you consider is your "brightest" quality? I have a strong work ethic.
- What is your most memorable moment at Rea? My most memorable moment would be my first day, I was both nervous and excited at the same time about the new adventure I was taking.
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Mechanical Engineer
- What was your first job? Laborer in a sign factory.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? A strong work ethic that was inherited from both of my parents.
I am honest, hardworking and committed to giving my best to every project I take on.