How we know he knows what he's doing:
- Ryan began working in the accounting industry in 2012
- Prior to joining Rea, he worked in the State of Ohio Auditor's office
- He earned his bachelor's degree in public accounting from Muskingum University
- Ryan earned his advanced single audit certification in 2018.
Furthering his professional development, Ryan is involved with:
- Ohio Society of CPAs
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Spending time with his wife
- Playing tennis
- Watching sports
- Participating in activities at his church
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? "A Brighter Way" means that we as Rea ambassadors can enlighten clients and show them a better way to accomplish their goals.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I knew that the firm was regional and close to home. I also heard about the excellent work performed by the firm and its positive reputation.
- Describe your work style. I'm extremely task-oriented. I work on all tasks with precision and completeness.
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Professional tennis player
- What is the number one reason you would hire you? My level of dedication for everything I do.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? I inherited my father's witty humor.
Respectful. Diligent. Responsible.