How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She previously worked at PwC, Arter & Hadden and Cleveland College of Jewish Studies
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Helping with her church's program "Hearts2Hands." They provide food distribution and taxable goods distribution for people in need.
- Watching a great movie with friends.
- Painting with acrylics on canvas (in a very amateur way).
- Binge-watching HGTV (there is a frustrated interior designer in her heart).
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" means to you? A brighter way is a more positive, hopeful, successful, and maybe even fun way - if there is any way that "fun" can be part of the equation.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I was very impressed by the Rea Way - it sounded like exactly the kind of place I want to work.
- Describe your work style. Tackle the tough job(s) first, and start as early in the day as you can.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Rejoice in others' achievements.
Just For Fun:
- What makes you get out of bed every day? I believe that God has a wonderful plan for everyone, and I'm excited to see what today's plan is.
- What was your first job? Ponderosa Steak House - I wasn't allowed to stay there very long, as I unfortunately seemed to specialize in dropping food.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? Dad's sense of humor, Mom's easy-going nature, and from both of them, a love for classic movies.
I am an enthusiastic and organized administrative assistant - let me help!