Topics or areas of expertise that Richard can talk about (even in his sleep):
- M & A transactions and planning
- Anything about partnership tax
- Tax aspects of buying and selling of businesses
- Personal financial planning
- Social security and Medicare planning
How he’s helped clients meet their business needs:
- Richard has assisted various clients in the sale of their business.
- He has also helped a second generation in transferring the family business to the third generation.
- Helped a client analyze his financial situation as he approached retirement age.
How we know he knows what he’s doing:
- He holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from the University of Toledo
- He also received his MBA from the University of Toledo
- Richard has more than 45 years of experience in the accounting industry
When he’s not in the office, you can find him:
- Playing tennis or golf
- Spending time with his family
Inside The Mind Of…
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job?
Helping clients be successful.
- Describe your work style.
Very focused and thorough.
- What do you consider is your “brightest” quality?
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting?
I told my 8th grade guidance counselor that I wanted to be a CPA when I grew up, otherwise, I would have been a tennis professional.
- What makes you get out of bed every day?
I always have a list of things I want to get done the next day.
- What is your most prized possession?
A gold tennis ball trophy my dad won when he won the Canadian Nationals at age 70.