How we know he knows what he’s doing:
- He holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Cleveland State University.
- Richard has more than 40 years of experience in the accounting industry.
Furthering his professional development, Richard is involved with:
- Kent State Accounting Advisory Board
- Fairview Park Education Foundation (treasurer)
- Fairview Park Youth Association (treasurer)
- Messiah Lutheran Church (financial secretary)
When he’s not in the office, you can find him:
- Volunteering for community events
- Chasing his grandkids
Inside The Mind Of…
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? A beacon for clients.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job?
Helping clients and colleagues.
- Describe your work style.
Laid back and always a calming influence.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best?
Be a good steward.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to play for the Cleveland Indians.
- What was your first job?
Sales at a men’s clothing store.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father?