Topics or areas of expertise that Renee can talk about (even in her sleep):
- HR consulting
- HR compliance & legislation
- Employee relations
- Policy administration
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She holds a business management degree from Kent State University.
- She has over 28 years of experience in the HR industry.
- She has earned her Senior Professional in Human Resources (SHRM-SCP) Credential
- Rea NextGen (class of 2018 graduate)
- In 2019 she earned her Caliper certification
- 2020 Spotlight Awards Recipient, Tim McDaniel Award for Innovation
Furthering her professional development, Renee is involved with:
- Tuscora Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) (previous president)
- State of Ohio SHRM in Columbus (previous workforce readiness director)
- Ohio Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) (board of directors, central district director)
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Active member of the TCC Saints Club.
- Spending time outdoors with family.
- Curled up with a good book.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Being a part of a team which can help develop, train and see employees grow into a bright future.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Working with people.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Maintain integrity in all you do. Be honest.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A nurse.
- What was your first job? Babysitting my neighbor's children and working at the Tuscora Park Concession stand for Mr. Chaney from the age of 13 through my college summer breaks. Best summer job ever!
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? Loyalty.
A knowledgeable, professional leader in the Human Resources Field who supports the growth and development of all individuals within the organization and community.