Topics or areas of expertise that Rebecca can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Social media
- Data analysis
- Project management
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She graduated magna cum laude with a bachelor's degree in marketing and a minor in communications from Walsh University
- She has several years of experience working with data and social media from her time at Incept
Furthering her professional development, Rebecca is involved with:
- Association for Accounting Marketing (Member Growth Chair)
- Board member at Phoenix Rising
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Providing input and support as a board member for Phoenix Rising.
- Spending quality time with her family.
- Traveling! Frequently traveling to New York to visit family.
- Shopping. Always looking for the best deal!
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Looking for the path that is best, not just the path that will get you there.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Working with the bright team at Rea. I love the positive work environment that inspires me to do my best every day.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Take your work personally.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A lawyer
- What was your first job? A cook at an Italian restaurant
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? My dedication to my work. I inherited that from my father.
I enjoy working with data to understand how and why something works or what can be done to improve results. I enjoy helping others to succeed