Topics or areas of expertise that Rachael can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Individual income taxes
- Corporate income taxes
- Tax planning
- Financial statement compilations
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She holds a bachelor's degree in accounting from Miami University.
- Rachael also earned her MBA from John Carroll University.
- She started her career in accounting in the summer of 2012.
- Prior to Rea she worked for Protiviti and Friel & Associates, CPAs, LLC.
- Member of Rea's Young Advisory Group
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Hanging out with my husband, family, and friends.
- Watching sports - especially the Cavs.
- Working out.
Inside The Mind Of...
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? The people here are phenomenal. The team that works for our clients is second to none. We all work hard to meet our client's objectives and have fun in the process.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? My favorite aspect of my job is my ability to continue developing client relationships I built at Friel & Associates while gaining exposure to new clients/projects.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? "Choose to be positive, every day."
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? The first girl in the NBA.
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Something involved with sports medicine.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? I am loyal like my mother and competitive like my father.
I'm a dedicated, hardworking, and passionate individual. As a professional, I work to apply these qualities every day to help my clients succeed.