Topics or areas of expertise that Paulette can talk about (even in her sleep):
- General bookkeeping
- Payroll tax preparation
- Being a small business owner
- Client service
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Paulette began her career in the accounting industry in 1972 and worked at several companies before joining the Rea team in 2005.
- While attending high school, she worked half days at a local accounting firm as part of her school's Cooperative Office Education Program.
- She is a certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
- 2018 Richard Rea Award for Client Service
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Traveling to Texas to visit her daughter and family.
- Taking leisurely day trips on the weekends to Lake Erie with her husband.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Rea has the dedicated people and resources to show our clients that what we have to offer them is above and beyond what they will get from other CPA firms. We truly care about the success of our clients.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Bookkeeping and using QuickBooks.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I thoroughly enjoy the work, my co-workers and our clients.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Maintain integrity in all you do. Be honest.
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Something in the natural health field.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? Patience.
- What was your first job? Preparing and serving food at Dairy Queen.
Dedicated and versatile professional who uses more than 40 years of experience and knowledge to serve our clients better and to help build lasting, trustworthy relationships.