How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Paula holds an associate's degree in accounting from Kent State University Tuscarawas
- She has more than 10 years of experience in the financial industry
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with her husband and two daughters
- Working around her house
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? There is a more positive way out there, it just might take a change in your attitude to find it.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? It has always been a dream of mine to work at Rea. I consider Rea one of the best accounting firms in this area. Everything I've heard about the company has been positive.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Respect your clients, colleagues and yourself.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? Truck driver
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Something in the medical field
- What is the best restaurant you've ever eaten at? Outback Steakhouse
I'm a team player that enjoys working with my clients and co-workers to get the job done.