Topics or areas of expertise that Paul can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Business valuations
- Succession and exit planning
- High net worth families
- People development
- Tax planning
- Strategic planning
How we know he knows what he’s doing:
- Paul has more than 20 years of experience in the accounting industry
- Paul has won two national awards for his valuation service, a national award for his work in the accounting profession and several other notes of recognition.
Furthering his professional development, Paul is involved with:
- He has been nominated and approved for a position on the AICPA's Business Valuations Committee
- Ohio Society of CPAs (Executive Board, Emerging Leaders Chair, legislator key contact)
- American Institute of CPAs (member, ABV Assessment Tool Task Force)
- Ohio Contractors Association (member, past director of Cleveland Chapter Exec Committee)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (National Co-Chair Annual Conference 2016, valuation credentialing board member and mentor)
- National Center for Employee Ownership (member)
- Cleveland Arts Prize (treasurer, board member)
- The Union Club of Cleveland (member)
- Havana Daydreamers (board member)
- Autism Society of Greater Cleveland (past treasurer and board member)
- Notre Dame College - Advisory Board of the Academic Support Center for Students with Learning Differences (past member)
When he’s not in the office, you can find him:
- With his wife and three children
Just For Fun:
- What was your first job?
Paperboy for Sun Newspaper
- What is the best restaurant you've ever eaten at?
RPM Steakhouse in Chicago
- I am passionate about helping my clients find success and assisting my team in growing their position at Rea.