How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Pam's career in the accounting industry began in 1987 when she accepted the position with Rea
- Prior to her tenure at Rea, she worked as an executive secretary at Bank One for 10 years
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with family and friends.
Pam is involved in her community:
- Grace Lutheran Church (member of the altar guild)
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Assisting others to the best of my ability.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Maintain integrity in all you do. Be honest.
- What do you consider to be your "brightest" quality? Taking my work personally.
- What is your most memorable moment at Rea? The opportunity to work with Richard Rea.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A teacher
- What was your first job? Babysitting
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? Honesty
I'm a kind, caring and conscientious professional.