Topics or areas of expertise that Paige can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Software troubleshooting
- Computer programming
- Customer service
- Business management
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She attended a We Can Code IT program and successfully became a certified Software Developer.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with family and friends
- Taking care of her three dogs and two cats
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? To stay positive and motivated in your work in order to achieve a bright future of opportunities and success.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? My favorite aspect is helping others and always learning something new.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Choose to be positive, every day.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? Either a Veterinarian or pet rescuer. That is, until I grew older and realized that I wouldn’t be able to handle euthanizing someone’s pet or seeing horrible, cruel pet environments. Also, my dogs would hate me if I spent the whole day with other pets.
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My dogs... literally, because they are hungry or have to go outside!
- What was your first job? My first job was at Rue21. I worked there for 5 years before I started here at Rea.
- What is the best restaurant you’ve ever eaten at? Definitely Texas Roadhouse!
I enjoy problem solving, troubleshooting issues and coming up with solutions in a timely manner. I thrive in team settings, and I think my skill in effectively communicating with others is what drives my ability to solve a variety of problems.