Topics or areas of expertise that Nancy can talk about (even in her sleep):
- QuickBooks training
- Accounting training
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Nancy earned her associate's degree in accounting from Lakeland Community College.
- She has been a QuickBooks ProAdvisor since 2002.
- Prior to joining the Rea team, Nancy had accumulated 10 years of experience working for Lynch, Anselmo, Ott Bryan + Co. The two firms merged in 2006. Before that, she spent eight years working for other accounting firms in the area.
- She began her career in the accounting industry in 1988 working with a small firm.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Caring for her family.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? A way to share new thoughts and ideas
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Enjoy training/teaching clients QuickBooks/accounting
- Describe your work style. Independent
Just For Fun:
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My cats jumping all over me.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? Patience and a hard work ethic.
- What is your most prized possession? Time.
My professional traits include reliability, honesty, and respect for my co-workers and my clientele.