Topics or areas of expertise that Nancy can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Payroll taxes
- General accounting
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She graduated from Ivy Tech Community College with an associates in Accounting.
- She also received a technical certificate in accounting, certificate in bookkeeping and certificate in fundamental payroll.
- She previously worked at Gillam & Zetzl Inc. and Campolo & Associates.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Sewing, reading, hiking and traveling.
- Spending time with her three daughters, son-in-law and one granddaughter.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Working together to help meet the needs of the clients.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? To maintain integrity in all you do and to be honest.
- Describe your work style. Efficient while taking ownership in my tasks.
- What do you consider is your "brightest" quality? Caring, honest individual.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A teacher
- What was your first job? My first job was working for my father.
- What is your most prized possession? My family and the quality time I am able to spend with them.
As a professional, I would consider myself as someone who is dependable & efficient. I work hard to accommodate the needs of my clients.