Topics or areas of expertise that Mitchel can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Not-for-profit program efficiency
- Operating reliance
- Revenue recognition criteria
- Net asset restriction requirements
- Allocation of functional expense methods
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- He earned his bachelor's degree in accounting and business administration from Bluffton University.
- He also earned his master's degree in accounting with a focus on forensic accounting and audit services from Ohio Northern University.
- He started at Rea as an intern.
Furthering his professional development, Mitchel is involved with:
- The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (member)
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Playing video games
- Studying for the CPA exam
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" means to you? Following a path that will lead you to all that you've ever wanted.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I loved the culture and the people, it was an easy decision to join Rea.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? The variety of work that I am doing, every day is a new challenge.
- What do you consider to be your brightest quality? My personality, I am able to get along with everyone and make friends and form relationships quickly.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to play in the NBA, then I stopped growing.
- What profession would your choose if you didn't go into accounting? Exercise science. I would have liked to create workout programs and nutrition plans.
- What makes you get our of bed everyday? Breakfast!
I am a trusted professional who always does what I commit to doing and I am a people person who my clients can rely on to help make business decisions.