Topics or areas of expertise that Mindee can talk about (even in her sleep):
- GAAP conversions
- Government audits
- Government finance
- Internal controls
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She earned her bachelor's degree in accounting from the Franciscan University of Steubenville.
- She has been featured as a presenter at several events where she spoke about governmental auditing.
- Mindee also worked with another local CPA firm in Columbus.
Furthering her professional development, Mindee is involved with:
- The American Institute of CPAs
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
- Leadership Tuscarawas (Class of 2016 graduate)
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with friends and family
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? It encompasses everything about the Rea Way.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? Everyone at Rea treats you well and is a great place to work. We all take pride in providing great client service.
Just For Fun:
- Profession other than accounting? Something in the pharmacy field.
- What gets you up in the morning? I am not a morning person, so my alarm clock.
- What is your favorite restaurant? Da Marino in NYC
As a dedicated accountant of our government team, I enjoy helping our clients stay compliant and efficient.