How we know she knows what she’s doing:
- She holds a bachelor’s degree in business and organizational communications and public relations from The University of Akron.
- She has more than 10 years of experience in the accounting marketing industry.
- She started her career at SS&G before joining Walthall.
Furthering her professional development, Michele is involved with:
- Sales and Marketing Executives (SME Cleveland)
- Association for Accounting Marketing
- Woodridge PSO
When she’s not in the office, you can find her:
- Cheering on her kids at their various sports and activities
- Sometimes she gets to read
Inside The Mind Of…
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you?
A clear, efficient way
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job?
Never a dull moment and always something different.
- Describe your work style.
- What do you consider is your “brightest” quality?
My sense of humor
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to make commercials, write jingles, etc.
- What was your first job?
Babysitting, then waitressing
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father?
Hard-working – from my father
I'm a marketing generalist and multi-tasker whose goal is to make the firm look good.