Topics or areas of expertise that Michael can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Business Valuation
- Cash flow analysis
- Financial statement analysis
- Quality of earnings
- Financial due diligence
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- He earned his bachelor's degree in accounting and management information systems from Ohio University.
- He has over five years of experience in the accounting industry.
Furthering his professional development, Michael is involved with:
- Hockey Players in Business
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Playing or watching hockey
- Playing golf
- Trying new restaurants
- Spending time with his family
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? A Brighter Way is guiding a client through business decisions that will deliver a meaningful experience with impactful solutions.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I chose Rea because of the interesting and meaningful work we do and, most importantly, I have fun working with my colleagues.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? My favorite aspect is that each job is unique in its own way bringing different challenges that need to be solved for each client.
- Describe your work style. I am an ethical, team-first person, who is hard-working with integrity.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? An NHL hockey player
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting? A sports agent
- What was your first job? A machine-pitch baseball umpire
I am a personable professional that is hard-working and handles each project with integrity.