How we know he knows what he's doing:
- He earned his bachelor's degree in accounting and finance from Kent State University.
- He start his career at Rea as an intern in the Mentor office.
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Playing golf
- Attending various sporting events
- Spending time with family and friends
Inside The Mind Of...
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I liked the small family feel but the capabilities to take on large projects.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Getting to work on new things every day. I'm really looking forward to interacting and developing relationships with my clients as my career continues.
- Describe your work style. I'm pretty laid back. Hard working but like to have fun and interact with coworkers whenever I can.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? An athletic director for a major college university or a GM for a major professional sports organization.
- What was your first job? Grounds crew for a local community baseball complex.
- What is your most prized possession? Michigan football season tickets.
I am a passionate young professional that is looking forward to helping my clients find success.