How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Maura received a bachelor's degree in business administration with an emphasis in accounting from Eastern Oregon University.
- She has more than 5 years of accounting experience.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Enjoying the outdoors with her husband, daughter and their dogs.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? A Brighter Way means opening up client's eye to the amazing opportunities and potential they have, then helping them set a plan to reach that potential.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Being able to interact with so many different types of clients makes the work more challenging and fun.
- Describe your work style. I love to be as efficient as possible and highly organized. Sticky notes are my best friend.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Be a person of influence. By helping and guiding others, you can make a huge impact in someone's life.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A doctor
- What was your first job? Working at Quizno's making sandwiches.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? A competitive spirit from my father which always makes me work harder. It also makes family game nights a whole lot more interesting!
A hardworking, creative, energetic individual who loves what she does and wants to share that with others.