How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She worked as a communication specialist for nearly 30 years prior to joining Rea.
- Attended Columbus State Community College.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with her grandchildren
Mary is involved in her community:
- Children's Hospital TWIG
- United Way
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? The future is ours, if we work together and believe in ourselves.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Processing billing
- Describe your work style. I work as hard as it takes to get the job done.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Choose to be positive, every day.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A nurse
- What is the number one reason you would hire you? I am a hard worker
- What is your most prized possession? My grandkids
A modest, hard-working woman who constantly strives to go a good job and find happiness and positivity in all that she does.