Topics or areas of expertise that Mary Beth can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Business valuation
- Transition planning
- Succession planning
- Affordability analysis
- Cash flow analysis
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She holds a bachelor's degree in accounting and international business with a minor in French from Cleveland State University.
- She previously worked with a management consulting firm with a focus in doing practice valuations for veterinary owners.
- Rea NextGen (class of 2018 graduate)
Furthering her professional development, Mary Beth is involved with:
- NACVA (National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts)
- American Institute of CPAs
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- Columbus Young Professionals (CYP)
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Playing volleyball, running, camping, cooking, traveling, and spending time with my family and friends.
- Serving on the board for her downtown condo association.
- Columbus Nationwide Children's marathon runner.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A pediatrician
- What makes you get out of bed every day? Kingston, my gray furball cat. If he isn't fed and pet by 7:00 am, he cries until I get up. Joking aside, I think it's my people. My husband, family, coworkers, friends, and clients. I get out of bed every day because I want to accomplish something that adds value and meaning to their lives. They inspire me to work hard and persevere.
- What was your first job? I started babysitting when I was 13 years old, and I lifeguarded and taught private swimming lessons for 10 years (through high school, college, and post college).
A very analytical thinker with the ability to focus on the details while stepping back to assess the bigger picture. Team player who cares.