Topics or areas of expertise that Marsha can talk about (even in her sleep):
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Marsha began her career in financial accounting in 1992. She moved over to public accounting in 2007.
- Prior to joining the Rea team in 2014, she worked as a controller for a credit union for 15 years. She then joined M.A. Hoops & Associates.
- Marsha earned her associates degree from Lima Technical College. She also took classes at Ohio University.
Furthering her professional development, Marsha is involved with:
- The American Payroll Association
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with family
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? "A Brighter Way" means to constantly be willing to change, to make things easier for employees and clients and to be willing to try and meet the client's needs with an open mind.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Payroll and bookkeeping work.
- Describe your work style. Detail oriented, efficient and fun!
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Maintain integrity in all you do. Be honest.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A mom.
- What's the number one reason you would hire you? Because I'm honest and hardworking.
- What is your most prized possession? My children and my grandchild.
I'm a certified payroll professional who strives for efficiency and accuracy in all areas of work.