Topics or areas of expertise that Mallory can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Financial statement preparation
- Benefit plan audits
- Tax preparation
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Mallory graduated cum laude with a bachelor's degree in public accounting and business, with a minor in economics from Muskingum University
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Involved at First Baptist Church of Coshocton
- Working in the flower or vegetable garden
- Horseback riding
- Spending time with her family
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? To me "A Brighter Way" means clever or brilliant solutions, ideas, and options
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? Rea values and takes interest in our communities and in our families. They do this through volunteer work, generous donations, and active participation.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? The variety of clients and industries that our client's possess as well as the variety of services I get to provide.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Take your work personally. Quality counts. It pays off to do things right the first time. Your work is a reflection of yourself and of Rea.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A doctor
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? I think it would be fun to own a greenhouse or maybe even do landscaping work
- What makes you get out of bed every day? Not wanting to "burn" daylight
I am conscientious about the work I am doing. I am always glad to learn a new skill or process, and to in turn implement it in my work.