Topics or areas of expertise that Lou Ann can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Payroll returns
How she's helped clients meet their business needs:
- Lou Ann offered to help a client with multiple rental properties by creating a monthly excel spreadsheet to make their year end processes a lot easier.
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Lou Ann has more than 25 years of experience in the accounting industry.
- She has previously worked at Frank, Seringer & Chaney, Inc.
- She joined Rea through the Walthall merger in 2017
Furthering her professional development, Lou Ann is involved with:
- Lorain County Chamber of Commerce
- Amherst Main Street
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with family
- Going to Amish produce auctions
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you?
A way to see the light at the end of the tunnel, which is a way to see the answer.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job?
Speaking with clients and getting to know more about their financial and tax situation.
- What do you consider is your "brightest" quality?
My personality because I like to let it be an opening for the conversations to lead to other possibilities.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best?
Be a good steward
Just For Fun:
- What makes you get out of bed every day?
My dog, but I am a morning person and want to jump into the day and get started.
- What was your first job?
Bookkeeper at AAA in Oberlin
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up?
A teacher so I could grade papers
I am an easy to talk to professional that tries to go above and beyond to help a client. If I can't personally help them, I try to find someone who can and get the information back to them.