How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She earned her associate's degree in business management from Lima Technical College.
- She holds a bachelor's degree in business administration from the University of Northwestern Ohio. She graduated magna cum laude.
- Prior to joining Rea, Lorraine worked in similar roles for Sprint/United, the University of Northwestern Ohio, the Ohio Department of Development and the Ohio Department of Job & Family Services in the Unemployment Compensation office.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with her husband, and their two children.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" means to you? "A Brighter Way," to me, means having the ability and empowerment to work smarter and more efficiently by thinking outside the box.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? My favorite aspect of being an administrative assistant is the opportunity to meet and greet our clients, whether it's face-to-face or over the phone.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Choose to be positive, every day.
- What do you consider to be your "brightest" quality? I believe my brightest quality is my professionalism and strong work ethic.
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Healthcare.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? I inherited my work ethic from my mother, who is probably one of the hardest working people I know. While growing up, my mother would always say: "A stitch in time saves nine." And "A job worth doing is a job worth doing well."
- What was your first job? Working as a page at the Lima Public Library.
I am a dedicated, courteous and efficient professional.