Topics or areas of expertise that Lori can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Various tax laws
- Tax compliance (federal, state & local)
- Tax planning
- New business startup in Ohio
- QuickBooks® consulting
Furthering her professional development, Lori is involved with:
- American Institute of CPAs
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) where she also serves on the Nominating Crew
When she’s not in the office, you can find her:
- Exercising/biking to stay fit
- Doing outdoor activities
- Spending quality time with family and friends
How she’s helped clients meet their business needs:
- One of her clients had been keeping Excel spreadsheets to track/accumulate his billing time and expenses and did not use any accounting software. He wanted to automate his processes to be more efficient with the time and billing. Know the client and his wife, Lori suggested they utilize QuickBooks. She went over the benefits of both the desktop and online versions and the client decided on the online version. Lori trained them to utilize software to take advantage of the automated capabilities. This resolution also streamlined their year-end tax preparation.
Inside The Mind Of…
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you?
The Rea team works together to achieve the best solution for our clients
- What's your favorite aspect of your job?
The fulfillment that comes from assisting/helping my clients on the goal they are trying to achieve
- Why do you choose to work at Rea?
The life/work balance and flexibility
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best?
Take your work personally
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting?
- What was your first job?
The Italian sausage stand at the Cuyahoga County Fair
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father?
My mom's feistiness
I am a passionate accounting professional that loves helping my clients achieve success.